If you are an international student and would like to request a semester break, please follow the directions outlined in this article: Semester Break Overview and Eligibility

If you still have questions, you will need to contact a Designated School Official (DSO) in the International Student Office. You can reach the International Student Office via the Student Support Portal, and then clicking on "Create a New Ticket"