Questions regarding CPT and/or OPT, will need to be answered one of the Designated School Officials (DSOs) in the International Student Office. You can contact them via the Student Support Portal.

First search their extensive database of knowledge articles using the terms "CPT" or "OPT."

If you still cannot find the answer to your question, you can reach a DSO directly by clicking on "New Support Ticket."