Being a new student or starting a new program is stressful enough. We are here to help! HU has a “Checklist” that shows you all the tasks you’ve already completed, as well as tasks you still need to do. It also contains contact information if you come across issues.
The New Student Checklist is currently only available to Executive Format (14 week semester) students studying through the US campuses.
How to View Your New Student Checklist
1. Log onto your MyHU and click on the "Accepted Graduate Student" tab at the top.
2. Your New Student Checklist will show up under the "Graduate Status" box on the right-hand side of the page.
Tasks you have completed will show up in green
Task you still need to complete will show up in red
Tasks Included in the Checklist (And Links to Instructions!):
- Complete the Online Orientation in Canvas
- Pay all tuitions and fees
- Register for courses
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ONLY: Submit appropriate documentation to International Student Office
The documentation you need to provide will depend on your specific status. For detailed instructions on what you may need to provide based on your status, refer to communications sent to your HU email from the International Student Office.