What is the Live Virtual Welcome Event?
The Live Virtual Welcome Event is the second part of the graduate student orientation experience. We offer it several dates/times, so register for the one that best fits your schedule.
The Live Virtual Welcome Event lasts approximately 2 hours. During that time, you will:
- Submit any last minute question you may may and have them answered by our knowledgeable staff
- Watch real-time brief introductions from the various functional areas
- Test all your technology (microphones, etc.)
- Learn how to use Canvas for your classes
- Learn how to virtually attend your class on the first day
How do I register for the Live Virtual Welcome Event?
You will receive an email from GradStudentServices@HarrisburgU.edu 1-2 months before the semester begins and after you pay your deposit. That email will contain the days/times being offered, and links to register. Alternatively, there is module in your Online Orientation Course that will also walk you through the process of registration.
Still have questions? Graduate Student Services is here to help make your transition to HU as smooth as possible. Send us a ticket - if we don't know the answer, we know who will!